The Indian Navy has released an employment notification inviting unmarried male Indian citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan to apply for the positions of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017. During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 5,700 per month will be admissible.
Name of the posts:
Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017
The candidates interested in applying for this post should have qualified in class 12/equivalent examination with maths and physics and at least one of these subjects– chemistry/biology/computer science.
The candidates should have been born between Aug 1, 1996 and July 31, 2000 (both dates inclusive).
You Might also be Interested in- Join Indian Air Force: AFCAT 2017 exam dates released
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, along with a grade pay of Rs 2,000.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, qualifying physical fitness test (PFT) and fitness in medical examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The question paper will be of 10 plus 2 standard
- Duration of examination will be one hour
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
How to apply:
The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or CLICK HERE
The last date for submission of online application form is December 19.
The last date for submission of hard copy of online application is December 26.