Join Indian Air Force as an Airmen. Indian Air Force has released notification for “Airmen Recruitment 2021” for both Group ‘X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except Indian Air Force Security and Musician) Trade. Candidates interested in becoming Airmen in Indian Air Force can visit airmenselection cdac in and apply. This exam is well anticipated exam amongst aspirants who patiently wait for IAF recruitment notification and here it is. Last date to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 is 7th Feb 2021. Candidates can only apply Online.
We have broken down all the necessary information you will be needed before beginning the application process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021.
Important Date for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
The important date for airmen recruitment 2021 have been listed below. Please do note that the exam will be conducted ONLINE only. There will be NO OFFLINE exam with OMR sheet.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22 January 2021 from 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07th February 2021 till 5:00 PM
- Online Exam Date: Between 18th April 2021 to 22nd Arpil 2021
- Date of Publication of Provisional Select List: 31st October 2021
- Date of Publishing of Enrollment List: 10th December 2021
Eligibility Requirement for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
(a) Age Limit for Airmen Selection 2021:
The Indian Air Force age limit 2021 for candidates are as follows. Only those candidates who meet the said age limit are eligible to apply:
- Maximum Age Limit: 20 Years Old (Candidates born after 16 January 2001)
- Minimum Age Limit: 16 Years Old (Candidates born before 29 December 2004)
Aspirants born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004(both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Once you have cleared all the stages of selection including medical, Upper Age limit will be 21.
(b) Education Qualification for IAF 2021 Recruitment:
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream
- Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
- Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Where and how to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
The Indian Air Force Airmen Form for 2021 will be available ONLINE only. All interested candidates have to apply online by visiting official Indian Air Force Official Airmen website: airmenselection cdac in
DOCUMENTS NEEDED BEFORE APPLYING
Before starting the application process, have the following documents with you as will be needing them for completing the application process.
(a) Class 10th/matriculation passing certificate.
(b) Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent marksheet or 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Marksheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognized polytechnic).
(c) Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before December 2020) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
(d) Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(e) Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
(f) Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
(g) The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10thif English is not a subject in diploma.
(h) Aadhaar Card Number.
Examination fee of Rs.250/–is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
How to Apply:
The application process can be a bit confusing especially for aspirants applying for the first time. We have broken down the entire application process for you
- Log on to the Official website of Indian Air Force Airmen Selection: airmenselection.cdac.in
- Click on, “Upcoming Opportunities” on the home page
- On the new page, look for “Click here to register online”
- Click on “New User? Register” and fill all the required information
- Log in using your User ID and Password
- Fill the application form and upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fees online
- Click on submit