The UPSC has released CDS 2 2021 admit card on their official website. Candidates can now download the Admit Card and check their examination centre.
Combined Defence Services Examination (II)/CDS-2 2021 is scheduled to be held across various Centres all over India on 14th November 2021 (Sunday). The exam will be held from 9 am to 5 pm for IMA, INA and AFA candidates and from 9 am to 2 pm for OTA candidates. Exam will be held on the same day as NDA Exam on 14th November.
UPSC has uploaded the Admit Card of the admitted candidates on its website. The admitted candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card for Examination and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing in the Examination along with proof of Identity.
Also Read: How to join Indian Air Force as a Pilot
How to download CDS 2 2021 Admit Card?
The E-admit card can be downloaded from the official UPSC website. We have broken down steps for you:
- Click on this link to go directly to UPSC’s CDS-2 2021 Admit Card instructions page.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on YES. You don’t need to take a printout of the Instructions but do read them.
- After clicking on Yes, you will be redirected to a page where you have to select whether you want to login using Roll No. or Registration Id. Almost all candidates will log in using Registration Id.
- Look for the Registration Id in the email sent to you by UPSC at the time of registration. When you were filling up the form, an email was sent to your registered E-mail ID by UPSC which had your Registration ID. Additionally, an SMS was also sent to you which had your Registration Id.
- Type in your Registration Id, your Date of Birth and type the captcha.
- Click on submit and you will be taken to your admit card page. Take a printout of the Admit card either in colour or black and white.
Important things to keep in mind:
Here are some key things you should know regarding the Admit card and examination.
- Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary. Do not throw away admit card.
- Make sure you have the same ID card you registered with handy as you have to bring it to the exam centre.
- Be at the centre for at least 40 min before the exam. The exam centre will not admit any candidates 10 min before the first exam. Centre gates will close at 8:50 am.
- Plan your route. Due to Covid, there will bit more delay in the screening of candidates. Plan your route so you have plenty of time to spare at the Centre.
- Mask is mandatory. You will not be allowed to appear if you are not wearing a mask.
- Candidates are allowed to bring a small hand sanitizer bottle. However, the bottle should be transparent.
- Carry Black Ball Point Pen. Only answers with a Blackball pen will be evaluated by UPSC. OMR sheets with any other type of pen or colour of the pen will not be evaluated by UPSC.
- Double Check your Exam Centre. Make sure you know where your centre is. Just open up google maps right away and try to know where the centre is. Don’t keep it off for the last day.